Welcome to St. Croix Catholic School! We are pleased to partner with you as you pave the way to a bright future for your children. A Catholic education is a priceless gift to give your child, one that will last a lifetime. We are here to guide you every step of the way, starting with a warm welcome. We encourage all new families to come and tour the campus prior to enrolling their child. St. Croix Catholic School serves students in Preschool through 8th Grade. Click here to learn more about the admissions process.
At St. Croix Catholic School you will find challenging curriculum, dedicated teachers, and a family-like community. Not only is the faith practiced through religious instruction, prayer, Mass and the Sacraments, it is also integrated into every subject area, in the hallways, in the lunch room, and on the playground. Learn more in our virtual admissions viewbook below!
St. Croix Catholic School is blessed beyond measure, with a recent $2.6 million endowment gift designated for tuition assistance. Through this gift, we will be able to offer financial assistance to eligible families. Learn more about the gift and the men behind it in the video below.
We understand that each child has unique talents and needs. We meet every child at his or her own level of development and learning and provide the instruction and support to help each child realize his or her full potential - academically, spiritually and physically.
We asked our families why they chose SCCS. Here are just a few of their answers:
- Engagement of staff and families
- Better structure
- Flexibility of half-day and full-day Kindergarten
- Secular education had a big hole in it- a God sized hole. We wanted a religious background for our children
- Need for community
- Overall sense of care and support for each student's happiness and success
Safe nurturing environment
- Student/teacher ratio
- We like how involved the Priests are within the school! While we are not Parishioners, the Masses that we have attended have been beautiful, reverent, and inspiring
- While touring the school it appeared that the teachers really had a genuine interest in the success of each and every student
- We appreciated the anticipation of student and family needs and there was a safe plan for education before mandates. There was so much work going into education in the early parts of summer! That showed us the commitment to the students. “In person” education was just the icing on the cake
- My child is loved and important
St. Croix Catholic School complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, or disability in the administration of its educational programs.