Enrolling now for the 2019-2020 school year! Enrollment is now open for students in grades K-8 for new students.
St. Croix Catholic School Application Process:
- Schedule a private tour at any time by calling the school office at 651-439-5581.
- Complete our Enrollment Application online through TADS. There will be a $34 fee to complete, paid to TADS.
- St. Croix Catholic School staff will contact families to schedule a family interview with our Principal, Sister Maria Ivana.
To register a child in grades K- 8 we require:
- Completed Online Admissions Application, through TADS (link above)
- $225 fee; This includes a $125 (one-time) New Student Fee and a $100 deposit towards tuition. This $100 deposit will be credited to the tuition due. These payments are non-refundable, unless St. Croix Catholic School is not able to place your child.
- A signed Authorization for Release of Records Form to be sent to your child's current school to request school records. This will usually include health records. If it does not, you will be asked to have a health form completed by your health care provider. Every student entering 7th grade must have a new Health Form signed by your health care provider.
- If this is a mid-year enrollment, a tuition agreement will be provided and must be returned before the enrollment is complete. If enrollment if for an upcoming school year, tuition information and agreements will be provided as soon as the information is available.