2023 St. Croix Catholic School
What is the St. Croix Catholic School Marathon Fundraiser?
- The Marathon is the most important school fundraising event of the year, running September 24, 2023 - October 31, 2023
- All donations go directly to the school’s operating budget to support various, essential programs
- A community-building event that helps raise awareness of Catholic education
- This year, students and families are again being asked to participate in family walks of any distance in an effort to shine our light throughout the St. Croix Valley. We have been given so much, let us share the joy of the Gospel!
- $250: Minimum fundraising goal for each student.
- $750: Minimum fundraising goal for families of 3 or more children attending SCCS
- $70,000: SCCS-wide goal
- All students are encouraged to reach out to relatives (Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, etc.); friends; neighbors; etc.
- Make phone calls, write letters, send videos, etc. sharing with others the light and joy of being an SCCS student.
- Matching Funds Programs are offered for educational institutions by many companies. Please check with your employer about any matching fund programs they may offer.
Please send donations with the provided Donation Turn-In Form in the Student/Family Envelopes. These will be returned to students each collection period for next turn-in date: October 3, October 17, October 31.
*For online donations via the website: Please include the following notation:
“On behalf of STUDENT/FAMILY NAME in GRADE(S)”
A list of donations made online for your child(ren) will be sent home after each collection date.
*Receipts for all donations should be sent by each family. Templates are enclosed.
Please contact Denise Faust [email protected]