2021 St. Croix Catholic School
Join us for an all-school, kick-off event on October 17, 2021
- 11:00 am: Mass at St. Michael’s Church
- 12:15 pm: Meet in front of school in your spirit-wear
- 12:30 pm: Walk to Pioneer Park (weather permitting)
- 1:00 pm: Picnic Lunch sponsored by the Knights of Columbus
- 1:30-2:30 pm: Stillwater Trolley ride back to the church/school!
What is the St. Croix Catholic School Marathon Fundraiser?
- The Marathon is the most important school fundraising event of the year, running October 17, 2021 - November 19, 2021.
- All donations go directly to the school’s operating budget to support various essential programs.
- A community-building event that helps raise awareness of Catholic education.
- New this is the Walkathon: five weekly, family walks of any distance (kick-off walk included), to shine our light throughout the St. Croix Valley.
- All students are encouraged to reach out to relatives, friends, and neighbors.
- Make phone calls, write letters, send videos, etc. (samples available upon request from contacts listed below).
- Matching Funds Programs are offered for educational institutions by many companies. Please check with your employer about matching fund programs.
Please send donations with the pledge form in the Student/Family Envelopes (will be returned each week with the students). See collection dates below.